MACCIA issues Visa Recommendation Letter to the Members who are going abroad for Business purpose. Members are requested to take note of the following points.
Requirements for Obtaining Visa Recommendation Letter:
- Company / Firm / Individual should be Member of MACCIA.
- Person has to submit a forwarding letter (request letter) addressed to
Mr. Sagar Nagare
Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture (MACCIA),
6th Floor, Oricon House, 12, K. Dubhash Marg,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Compulsory Documents to submit – mentioned below :
- One Photocopy of Passport and Invitation letter received from the party
- On Company letterhead covering following points:-
a. Name of the Person, who is intended to visit abroad.
c. Passport Number
d. Purpose of the Visit to abroad and staying period.
e. Name of the visiting Country
f. With reference to the Invitation Letter received from the party you should include below mentioned paragraph in your forwarding letter (request letter):
“I hereby agree to have understood to the contents & meaning of the document in vernacular language (other than English). I further take the onus of any financial and/or civil liabilities if arise out of such documentation.”
- Charges (18% GST extra for Visa fees)
|Sr. No.||Services Offered||Rates (Rs.)|
|1.||Visa Recommendation Letter||200/-|
Contact at MACCIA’s Head Office, Mumbai.Tel.22855859/ 60