The Chamber has taken a number of steps to enhance the competitiveness of the members in particular. For this purpose Training
programmes, Workshops, Lectures, and interactive sessions have been organized from time to time at various business centers. it is
conducted in Marathi and also in the English language. Many experts have guided these programmes and to name few are – Adv. Suresh
Dixit, Adv. M. D. Ranade, V. V. Deshpande (Mumbai), Shri S. M. Jawadekar, Management Consultant, Prof. S. G. Bapat, Shri Shantilal Shah,
Tax Consultant, (Pune), CA Shivdas Daga, Shri Mukund Ware, Tax Consultant, Shri Prabhakar Pune, Shri Kshatriya, Tax Consultant, Prof.
R. G. Gujrathi, Adv. Ravindra Odhekar, Adv. Ashok Khutade, Shri Satish Boob, Tax Consultant, (Nashik).
Following traning programmes were held
- Salesmenship and Advertisement
- Management of SSI
- Commercial Corresspondence
- Accounts writing
- Income Tax, Sales Tax,Proffessional Tax & Central Excise
- Market Act, Essential Commodities Act, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act and Shop Act.
- Entrepreneurship Training.
- Export Development Courses.
- Time Management
- Health Management
- Food Processing Industry and Agri Business Developement
Very recently the Govt. has introduced the GST in India. The Chamber has organised Certificate courses at many places including
Mumbai and Nashik. Shri Satish Boob and histeam has conducted this activity which is being appreciated by the GST Com. of Maharashtra.
Similarly, Certificate Courses on Exports are held regularly at Mumbai and Nashik.